Carson started karate a couple of months ago and was promoted to gold belt a couple of weeks ago. (Yes, I am behind again!) It has been such a great experience for him. He has an awesome instructor and is able to attend with three of his best little friends. It works out great for the kids and their mommies that couldn't do it without the carpool! My camera has been having issues so Tiff took these pictures for me. I wish that I could take credit. She is amazing! Maybe my camera will have to be "broken" more often! He is such a fun kid and it was such a fun day!
Look at that form!
The little buddies!
This is the new screen saver on every computer we own. That face!
Waiting and wondering if he made it....
Officially a gold belt!
One of the cutest members of Carson's fan club that day. I love this picture!
Congratulations Cars! We love you!
(Thanks Tiff!)
2 comments:
Wow, those are the cutest pictures of Carson. How cute that he is taking after his big brother. I would for sure have my camera always be "broken" if I had a friend that could take pictures like that!! Amazing!!
He is so cute! I told you not to give me credit for the pics!! It's mostly becuase of Carsi that they are so cute, and that is all becuase of you (and Erin a little)!
Post a Comment