Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tanner is twelve!



It seems like just yesterday that the baby I was told was a girl gave me the surprise of my life and was born a boy! I could never have imagined the great and powerful little spirit that was about to join our family. Tanner is a very special kid. He has a natural ability to see the good in everyone and to seek out those who need a friend. Every single day Tanner tells each member of our family (at least once)that he loves us and asks if there is anything that he can do to help us. His teachers love him, his classmates love him and most of all his family loves him. Tanner was given the priesthood by his dad and is fully committed to honoring this power. He doesn't take this responsibility lightly and has tried every day to be a good example of a worthy priesthood holder, especially to his younger brother Carson who wants to be just like him. Tanner is an amazing young man and I know that he will continue to better the lives of everyone who has the privilege of knowing him.

These are the things we love most about Tanner:

Dad: Tanner always has a good attitude. I love that I am able to coach him in soccer and that he plays his best in every game...for me.

Mom: I love that Tanner is so kind. He is so good to me and is the most nonjudgemental person that I know. He brings a feeling of peace to our family.

Tayler: I like that he plays 360 with me and always "lets" me win.

Abbie: I like to play with him. He is always nice to me and my friends. He always makes me laugh when I am sad.

Carson: I like it when Tanner is happy. He is good at building things.

Brooke: Tanner..jump..trampoline! (Tanner loves to help me with Brooke by jumping on the trampoline with her.)








>

Happy Birthday Tan-Man!

We love you!

No comments: