Sunday, February 1, 2009

What am I going to do with this hair?

We love Brooke so much. She is so full of life and we could not imagine our family without her. But.....what am I going to do with this hair? She starts out every day with perfect blonde curls and by noon usually looks like this.

I know that I was sooo spoiled with Abbie. She would sit and have her hair done as long as I needed her too. She still cooperates without complaining and my "masterpiece" stays in place all day. We so appreciate the different personalities of our little girls but I think this hair situation is going to be the end of me!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She has the most beautiful eyes! If you find a solution let me know. Brynn hates to get her hair combed.

The Hendricks Family said...

Oh that cute little Brookie. The hair thing can be tough. At least you aren't hair challeged like me. I love that she and Rylee have the same hair texture.