We have had computer problems for a while and so I am very, very behind and very, very overwhelmed with all of the catch up that I have to do. I figure Christmas is a good place to start. We had a great day full of sugar, family and snow. It snowed so much on Christmas day that the boys snowmobiled in our front yard! Christmas is always a fun day to relax and reflect on the important things in your life. We are so blessed and are so thankful for healthy, amazing kids that continue to keep us busy and out of trouble! We are also very lucky to be surrounded by our wonderful families. Happy (late) Holidays!






This is one of my favorite pictures of Christmas.......we cherish every moment with her.
3 comments:
Yeah! Welcome back my friend! Cute collages! Love the picture of your Grandma!
I know the feeling of having so much to do that you just don't know how you are going to get it all done and then post on your blog. I am glad that you shared your cute Christmas pictures. I love the one of your Grandma, it is such a special pictures.
What wonderful pictures.
I love the snowman. too cute!
Post a Comment