
Tonight we were able to go as a family to the open house of the new Draper temple. It is a beautiful place where the Spirit is so strong. It was so fun to watch the different reactions of our kids. Brooke loved the "cows" next to the "wimming pool" (baptismal font) and kept telling us about them not so reverently. Abbie stood in awe at the brides room and whispered that she can't wait until "Kristie gets to stand in there". Tanner has convinced us that we need to go back again next week because he loves the way that he feels when he's there. Carson keeps saying "I love the temple" over and over again even hours later. Tayler felt the Spirit so strong in the Celestial Room that we almost couldn't get him to leave. He just sat on a chair and looked so peaceful. We were able to stand as a family in front of the mirrors in one of the sealing rooms. The kids loved that you could see us forever and ever and Erin and I left so thankful that this is true. We are so blessed to live so close to so many of these beautiful buildings. What a great experience to share as a family. I know it is one that we will not soon forget.
1 comment:
What a special evening. There
is nothing like the peaceful
spirit inside the Temples.
That is the first picture I
have seen of the Draper temple.
WOW. It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment