Sunday, November 16, 2008

Krispy Kreme who?

I am still working on our pictures from our trip to Mexico but had to post about our donut experience. Who would have ever guessed that the best donuts known to man live in Mexico? There are no other donuts in the world that are worth every single calorie! I would sit and watch the cute little Hispanic lady pull my donut out of the oil and still not feel bad about putting it in my mouth 10 seconds later. Everyone that knows me will agree that this is not normal! We loved the chips and salsa, we crave the strawberry daqueris, but there is nothing, I mean nothing in Mexico that can compare to their homemade donuts.

Photobucket

(Yes, I do still have hair, I am not sick, it is just slicked back into a ponytail. I thought it added to the beauty of my just rolled out of bed, no makeup look!)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Those donuts look so good. It made me hungry just looking at your pictures.

Unknown said...

Who knew that they have great donuts? I love the pictures and can't wait for the rest of them.

Tiffinee said...

I love that your first picture of you on your blog is you with a dohnut in your mouth!! Classic!!