Thursday, November 20, 2008

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Last night Erin and I went to see Carrie Underwood at the E Center. That one word sums up our night.....amazing. We have been huge fans since her days on American Idol and so when I found out that she was coming to Salt Lake I was on the internet the second (literally!) that the tickets went on sale. I clicked "best available" and we found out last night that they were not kidding. I was no more than a foot away from the stage. I could have reached out and grabbed her shoe (a very, very cute shoe I might add!). She has an amazing voice and an adorable personality. It was fun to support an artist that truly is talented and is a genuinely good person. I can't wait until she comes again!

These are pictures from our cell phones that do not have zoom. The pictures are true to life. (Sorry the quality is so bad.)









I know, this picture is really blurry, but that is my hand!

3 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

That is so fun!! I bet Abbey was sad that she didn't get to go.

Tiffinee said...

That is so awesome! Hey did you run your hand through PP.....it looks great! Ha ha!! (To everyone else, it's an inside joke, you're not supposed to "get it")

Keri said...

She is one of our favorites.
How fun that you got to be
that close! You have
the cutest posts on your blog.