Our family has officially fallen in love with fall. The colors, the sounds, the weather, and the slower pace of our lives. This is our favorite time to go to our cabin because the trees look like they have huge gold coins hanging from their branches. The other day I walked out onto our bedroom deck and our backyard took my breath away. I just had to share.


(This is actually Tiff's tree but I get to look at it. That counts, right?)
Fall if we could have just one request.....would you mind staying longer next time? The very next morning these leaves were covered in a blanket of white snow!
2 comments:
I am with you, fall is so beautiful. I love the pictures thanks for sharing.
I had meant to take a picture of that tree!!! It was so pretty and so bright this year! I never actually took one when it was at it's prettiest, so I'm glad you did! Thanks!!
Post a Comment