Sunday, March 14, 2010

What do you do......

.....when there is a knock at your door and you open it to find the mail lady standing on the porch with an unexpected package.

Photobucket

This package is filled with favorite things from Japan. It is from a friend that is very far away and is missed like crazy every single day. This package created many screams and happy faces that look like this....

Photobucket



Photobucket


This package will be taken to kindergarten for show and tell in Mrs. Anderson's class and be the source of joy for 5 kids (even 2 teenagers!) that are spending time together experimenting and tasting many different Japanese treats.

So, what do I do when a package like this arrives at my door? I smile, laugh and cry at the same time. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with people in my life that love me enough to send me an unexpected package from Japan. I am so lucky to have friends that are more than just friends. I miss you like crazy JT!!!

1 comment:

jaime said...

this is KILING me.. I need NEW post.. and blush every time I open this page. FOR THE LOVE.. NEW POST please!! SUPER HI-chew, peach gum PLEASE..