This year Tayler had soccer and Abbie had gymnastics over spring break so we decided to stay home and spend time as a family. We made it until Wednesday and then it became very apparent that the kids needed to get out of the house. The cabin has never sounded better. The drive up was scary and long, it took us 3 hours to drive what usually takes a little over 1, but the end result was well worth it. Our family spent the rest of the week playing games, watching movies, playing outside and just enjoying each other. There were very few phone calls and no one had a schedule. Pure heaven!! It was really hard to come back to reality and we are already looking forward to our next visit to the cabin. We all came to realize that sometimes the best vacations are he ones that you spend at home with your family!
I had a lot of fun following the kids with my camera. Here are some of the pictures that we love!















2 comments:
Wow, those are some pretty amazing pictures. You are right that one of Abbie is so beautiful. It looks like a fun way to spend time together as a family.
Holy Cow! You have posted soooooo much since I've seen your blog last!! I have been a little bit of a blogging loser! I have barely taken time to post a few pics here and there, let alone look at all my friends blogs! I've totally missed out! You are getting good with your camera missy!! Love you!! Happy Mother's Day too!!
Post a Comment