Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleeping Babies

So....I was going through our huge file of pictures and I came to a conclusion. I MUST love taking pictures of the kids when they are asleep. There are so many! I've always loved to hold them and stare at them when they are sleeping in my arms. They look so peaceful and innocent and calm. (Peaceful, innocent and calm are NOT the three words that come to my mind when decscribing them awake!) I have found them asleep in the wierdest places and in the funniest positions!


Photobucket

Photobucket


I love them all the time but there is something about these still, rare, quiet moments that makes me so glad I have them captured forever.

2 comments:

Tiffinee said...

O.K.....those are PRICELESS pictures! I love the one under the table...and, of course, the one of Brooke at my pool! That one's my fav!!

The Hendricks Family said...

That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the sleeping pictures myself. There is nothing better than loving and holding a sleeping baby. Too cute!