Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caught!

I'll set the scene.....Brooke is screaming, her ball is gone, and we can't seem to find Carson anywhere! Do you think he had something to do with it? This is how I found him... under a bar stool, looking pretty guilty! Brooke's ball is "hiding" in his lap.

Photobucket

The problem was solved with a couple of hugs and ''I'm sorry"s. Who could get REALLY mad at this face anyway?

4 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

Oh that Carsen is so so cute! You are right who could get mad at the face. I love the picture of the cute face, the picture says it all.

Carrie and Jon said...

What a cute boy! How are you feeling? So I took a way cute picture of Carsen with Allyson's camera at the pumpkin thing. You'll have to get it and look at it.

Tiffinee said...

Carson? My perfect little Carson?? No way.......I don't believe you!

jaime said...

WHAT????? I just don't believe it...