Erin and Tayler went on their (almost) annual trip to Alaska during the first week of school. The boys were so sad to see the week end and those that they left behind could not wait for the week to be over! Our freezer is now restocked with white and orange plastic packages and we have tried halibut in pretty much every way that it is possible to try halibut. It is always fun to have them come home with stories, inside jokes and great bonding experiences. Tanner will turn 12 in March and he is anxiously awaiting next summer when he will be able to join his brother and dad. What a fun tradition..hopefully we will be able to continue it for many years to come!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like another successful Alaska trip. If you want we would be happy to take some halibut off your hands. I think that is such a neat tradition that Erin does with the boys. I am excited for Tanner to go next year.
Oh my goodness, I didn't think that you'd ever get this blog thing up and running. I'm so excited to read about the fun Alaskan trip. And I love the pictures of Brooke in the toilet. Way fun blog!!!
So cute!! Yeah, what was that behind them? Did they just go for the "HALIBUT"? Ha ha, I bet you've never heard that one before!!
Post a Comment