Just wanted to let everyone know about our temporary change of address and post a picture of our new home.
We feel so lucky to have found a place that fits all of us. It comes with a personal chef (any drive thru that we happen to be passing by when the kids are so hungry they can't take it for one more second) and it is very airy and open with lots and lots of windows. I'll try to take pictures of all of the places that we get to visit while we are at this address (All American Gymnastics, HiLight Dance, Bushi-Ban Karate, every single soccer field in the northern half of the state of Utah, piano lessons, football stadiums, etc.). Soooo....if you have called our house and can't seem to ever find anyone home just know that we are happy and healthy. We are just on the road trip that we call "Fall Madness" and we will talk to you in November. Until then....!

3 comments:
Ok, that is too funny. I don't know how you do it. You are amazing! Good luck with all of your travels.
I love the look of the new home. Jon and I want to come to another football game... call and let us know when one is!
Tee Hee Hee! That makes me laugh!!! So that's where you always are! I thought you were just screening calls. Makes sense.
Post a Comment