Sunday, October 11, 2009

Carson is 5!

Carson asked me today, "Mom, when are you going to sit at the computer and write everyone's favorite thing about me?". Poor kid, his birthday was in June and I have been a total slacker about updating my blog. Thanks for being patient buddy!



Carson is such a special kid. He has made me smile every single day of his life. Five years ago I had no idea that someone so small could have such a huge impact on my world. We have a very special bond and I look forward to his at least 20 "I love you mom"s every day. Carson has a natural desire to be good and uses this talent to bless the lives of his family. He takes the relationships that he has with his family very seriously. He has created bonds with those that are important to him that are so deep it would take most a lifetime to accomplish. He is a blessing in our home and his smile makes every day a little brighter. I don't want my baby boy to grow up but he is so excited for each new day that it makes it hard to be sad!

These are our favorite things about Carson:

Dad: "My favorite thing about Carson is his smile. I look forward to it every day."

Mom: "Carson said to me "Mom, I know what you are going to say. You are going to say that your favorite thing about me is when we snuggle." Carson, you are right. I love tucking you into bed every night and watching you fall asleep. It is such a peaceful time that I look forward to every day. (I even love it when you wake me up at 4am to remind me that I forgot to snuggle with you the night before!)"

Tayler: "I love Carson's laugh.....his little belly laugh. When he laughs I have to laugh too because I love it so much."

Tanner: "Carson is my mini me. I love that he likes to do stuff with me. He is always willing to play or help me with my Legos."

Abbie: "I love Carson's laugh. It makes me laugh."

Brooke: "Carson chases me. I like to hide!"




Carson even got a present from Mother Nature!










Guess who?!

Happy Birthday Carson! We love, love, love you!

2 comments:

Tiffinee said...

Oh how I love that kid! My favorite thing about Carson is........his cheeks.....and the way he talks.....and the fact that he's willing to give me hug when he comes to play......and the way he calls me "Jowdi's Mom".....and.....I could go on and on. Happy Birthday Cars!!

The Hendricks Family said...

Oh that cute little Carson!! I love all of the things that you guys love about him. He is just such a sweet boy. We love you Carson!!