Our family has had a very eventful and emotional month and I have found it necessary to check out of life for a while and just focus on being a wife and a mother. In the meantime, we had some birthdays and awesome things to celebrate that I need to catch up on. So, here we go!
Our favorite things about Tayler are:
Dad: Tayler is very loyal and a great help with his younger siblings. He is very dedicated and commited to soccer and I enjoy helping coach his team and watching him progress in the sport.
Mom: Tayler can always make me laugh. He doesn't even have to say a word and I can't keep a straight face. He has always been a "momma's boy" and even though he would NEVER admit it now I know that that will never change.
Tanner: I always feel protected when I am around Tayler. I know that if anything bad ever happened to me he would stick up for me and make sure that it didn't happen again.
Abbie: I love to do gymnastics for Tayler because he freaks out at how flexible my legs are. I love to do flips with him on the trampoline.
Carson: I like when Tayler throws me high onto the bed.
Brooke: Tayler scares me when I hide! I wuv Tayler!
He would not cooperate and let me take is picture so this is about as good as it gets!
Happy Birthday....we love you!!!
On May 25th Tayler turned 15! I can't believe that I have a 15 year old. He has changed so much this year. I don't think that there is a day that goes by when I am not completely freaked out by his man voice, his manly stature and even his man legs! Tayler is such a great kid. He is so smart about the choices that he makes and the friends that he chooses to associate with. (Knock on wood!) He is a great example to his younger siblings and they look up to him and seek his approval in everything that they do. Tayler has always had a natural desire as the oldest child to protect the members of his family and he continues to amaze us with his loyalty and his love. He has the best sense of humor and is constantly making everyone around him laugh. As Tayler begins his Sophmore year of high school I find myself getting teary at times. I am watching the baby boy that I held in my arms such a short time ago become so independent and have the desire to make choices on his own. In those moments I always seem to be reminded of the amazing young man that he has become and it makes me excited to continue to watch him grow. I cherish and enjoy every second as his mom.

Our favorite things about Tayler are:
Dad: Tayler is very loyal and a great help with his younger siblings. He is very dedicated and commited to soccer and I enjoy helping coach his team and watching him progress in the sport.
Mom: Tayler can always make me laugh. He doesn't even have to say a word and I can't keep a straight face. He has always been a "momma's boy" and even though he would NEVER admit it now I know that that will never change.
Tanner: I always feel protected when I am around Tayler. I know that if anything bad ever happened to me he would stick up for me and make sure that it didn't happen again.
Abbie: I love to do gymnastics for Tayler because he freaks out at how flexible my legs are. I love to do flips with him on the trampoline.
Carson: I like when Tayler throws me high onto the bed.
Brooke: Tayler scares me when I hide! I wuv Tayler!

He would not cooperate and let me take is picture so this is about as good as it gets!
Happy Birthday....we love you!!!
2 comments:
What a handsome young man!! Love the picture on the beach!!!
Tayler is such a great young man. My kids love him!! I am grateful that they have such a great example to look up to. Megan always says that Tayler is her favorite boy.
Post a Comment