
Sometimes we are privileged to have an angel here on earth come into our lives. Because of their goodness, you have the desire to be better. Because of their love, you have the desire to love more. Because of their strength you are strong. Because of their life, you now know the way that you want to live yours. Today we lost one of the greatest women ever to walk the earth. Our hearts ache but we find comfort in knowing that there was no person more prepared to meet her Savior. I am a better person because I was blessed to have her in my life. We will cherish every moment that we had with her and look forward to the day that we will be reunited as a family again, forever. We love you mom and will miss you every day.
2 comments:
Ditto.
You are in our prayers. I feel priveleged to have her part of my life.
I definitely feel the same way also. I will always remember her kindness and charity. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Post a Comment