That was the question of our trip to San Diego. We were stopped at the airport, our hotel, Sea World, in the car and at every restaurant. We finally had to tell a man that, no, just a few are ours, we picked the others up on our way down! How different life is outside our little bubble in Utah Valley! We had a great time just spending time together with no distractions. It was hard to come home to busy schedules and Erin's cell phone! We can't wait to do it again soon.


It was so much fun to watch Tanner in the waves. Our entertainment for the day was watching his face and hearing him laugh when he caught the "perfect big one" again and again. Priceless.
Our "Princess Baby" with her head full of curls. One of the saddest things about leaving
San Diego was knowing that in Utah her curls just aren't the same. Another reason to go back!
Tayler discovered his new love...skimboarding. Just like his mom! I had a lot of fun showing him all of my tricks. Thankfully I escaped the trip without a picture of this. Pretty scary!

Carson was in heaven in the worlds biggest sandbox. He grabbed his shovel and was
happy all day. Please don't ever loose those cheeks!
People ask us all the time, "Is she always this happy?" That smile can light up a room. We won't tell anyone that she was actually better at skimboarding than her oldest brother. SHHHH!

1 comment:
Yay, you are up and running. I love the blog. I am so excited to see a post, I check everyday just in case. It looks like you trip was fun. I just love your kids.
Post a Comment